Front end project works:
- Development concept;
- General sea port layout;
- Front end and project proposals;
- Investment substantiation;
- Business planning;
- Financial design;
- Declaration of intentions.
- Engineering geological surveys on water and land, including hard-to-reach areas;
- Engineering geodetic surveys, including depth measuring using a multi-beacm echosounder and a side-scanning sonar;
- Engineering hydrometeorological surveys;
- Engineering ecological surveys;
- Engineering geotechnical works, including static and dynamic profiling and soil plate load tests;
- Topographic works;
- Ecological surveys.
- survey of industrial civil buildings and structures;
- survey of hydraulic facilities of various purposes, including floating ones;
- control of performed construction and mounting works quality;
- hydrographic works.
- Project documentation;
- Developing town-planning documentation;
- Preparing materials for obtaining a permission to create artificial land plots;
- Obtaining a design and construction permit;
- Tender documentation;
- Working documentation.
- Obtaining an approval from supervisory bodies;
- Examining the project documentation and engineering survey materials and validating the estimated project documentation value.
- field supervision;
- carrying out of all types of construction and mounting works;
- carrying out of all types of underwater technical works;
- commissioning of the object;
- issuing technical passports of hydraulic facilities.