The quality of work, for which GT Morstroy Group is well known, is supported by a management system in accordance with the standard ISO 9001:2000, high-qualified personnel, and advanced construction and survey machinery.
Modern geodetic, drilling and laboratory equipment is used to perform surveys, including:
- Truck-mounted and track-mounted drilling rigs;
- Self-designed floating self-propelling ready-made drilling pontoons;
- Hydrographic boar equipped with a multi-beam and single-beam echosounders as well as side-scanning sonar;
- Satellite and high-precision optical geodetic equipment;
- Own ground laboratory with automated laboratory complexes for determining physical and mechanical properties of soils;
- Static and dynamic profiling and plate load testing plants.
Our companies have modern high-tech equipment:
- excavator Hitachi 240 LCK;
- lifting cranes Hitachi SCX 700 with load capacity of 70 t, Liebherr LR 1130 with load capacity of 137 t;
- self-lifting platform «Vaenga» for support of construction and mounting works;
- drilling rig Wirth PBA 818 for rock soil;
- diesel-hammers Delmag;
- floating self-propelled pontoon «MorGeo-1» for engineering and geological works in water areas;
- silent pile drivers Muller;
- drilling rigs URB, DeltaBase for engineering and geological works.